Friday, May 29, 2009

Receiving feedback

Today I read the feedback Wim gave to me concerning my curriculum plan. I read his feedback both as a student (seeing how I could improve my work) and as a "teacher" (enjoying his complying with our feedback rules, by starting positive, being concrete, resourceoriented, helpful), and I can say it was really a pleasure to read his feedback.

especially useful in my opinion is, that he gave me his feedback in part directly into my document on google-docs. I think this is really the easiest way to give feedback, so it is good for the teacher, and at the same time it is the easiest way for the student to use the feedback, so everything for me is just perfect! he makes specific suggestions, and everything he says makes sense to me, so I think I will be able to enhance my work.

I can say that as a student I would enjoy it very much to have Wim as a teacher! And I think this is exactly what you, anne karin and grete oline, aimed at by constructing your feedback rules. I really like these rules, and I would appreciate it if they would spread as wide as possible in the field of teachers, not only those in the e-learning-environment!

No comments:

Post a Comment