Saturday, May 16, 2009

The curriculum plan

During the last days I worked on my curriculum plan. The model we received during the campus week was extremely useful for me during my own construction process! I think that curriculum plan on "social work in school" is really fine and well structured, and I didn´t feel ashamed to copy several parts of it that were absolutely applicable to my own course :-) On tuesday we will have a Vitero session all together, the first "big sit in" after the campus week. I am really happy to see anne karin, grete oline, wim and mark again on tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alexander!
    Just a few words to say I am pleased that you found the task in the campus week useful for your own work with the curriculum plan you are going to make. Even though it was what we hoped for:-- it is OK to hear that you as our student found this exercise valuable. (as you might know, it is not always the teachers and the students have the same opinion of how different tasks are helpful for enhancing learning !)
    And his about “copying” useful parts from a CP you find useful: I once heard a definition of “intelligence” that were about the ability to utilize your own or others earlier experiences…. So I think it is very wise of you to be “inspired” of other peoples work! See you later in the Vitero session today!
    Grete O

    ReplyDelete