Thursday, June 25, 2009

Finished!!!

I just finished my final assignment and closed the it´s learning window for the last time, at least for the next days. It was really a lot of work these last days, and I am very happy that I managed to meet the deadline. It was much more work than expected on these last meters, and a few blog entries ago I doubted that it would be possible for me to finish in time. But now I am glad that it worked, and I am very curious about the feedback and naturally my grade on the e-pedagogy-course.
Right now I can say that it was a great experience, and I use the new tools every day now, so the first benefit is already there. Thank you all, Anne Karin, Grete Oline, Wim, and Mark, for your support, discussions, feedback, help and much more! I hope all of you will have a nice summer lying ahead, and I am looking forward to the next meeting with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment