Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The final assignment

I am working on my course structure and content now every day, and it is almost impossible I think to be ready on the deadline. The semester is in its last two weeks here, and there are a million things to do I had not on my agenda. So I am almost sure that contrary to my optimism to be ready at the end of july I will have to use the second deadline.
I totally missed the task 7, because I have to admit I didn´t quite read the task 7 description to the end, but stopped halfway through reading when grasping that it was about the course structure, then remembering one of our teachers during one vitero session mentioning that my course structure can clearly be seen in my course development, and that was it... One more mistake because of making fast, fast, fast, and I think it has no point to keep on going like that, because it will cause mistakes on the way, in structuring the course. So, I will keep on trying to finish it to the june deadline, but if I have to see that it won´t work, then that´s how it is...
wim seems to be the one of us with the clearest structure and working plan, congratz, wim! I hope you can keep on!
and now back to work on the course...

No comments:

Post a Comment